Roland PD-140DS V-Pad Digital ...
£479.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Click and Collect available
Roland PD-140DS V-Pad Digital Snare
Manufacturer's ID: PD-140DS
What we say:
The PD-140 mesh snare pad is Roland's most realistic snare. The head is made from three layers of mesh for a proper rebound and hit feel : you will in turn give a more realistic, nuanced performance. It'll capture more of your natural playing skills and translate them accurately to your V-Drum module. This pad also has features to let you perform Rimshot cross-stick techniques. This pad has a 14" playing surface, just like an acoustic snare. The PD-140DS will give you unparalleled expression and control of your sound with the most advanced digital snare on the market.
Roland is revolutionizing electronic drums – our trigger pads are no exception. Our brand new digital trigger pads work with the TD-50 sound module to provide the ultimate in expressive drumming. Never before have electronic drums been so true-to-life.
The new Roland PD-140DS Digital V-Pad combines snare tradition with the latest triggering technology. A brand new three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard size 14” shell for natural rebound and feel and is instantly familiar to play. But now, thanks to Roland’s newly developed multi-element sensor system, your hits across every area of the pad are more closely detected, and your playing dynamics captured in minute detail. Rim shots and cross-sticks are automatically detected as the pad senses your hand and adjusts accordingly, producing a sound that is natural, detailed and bursting with character. To enjoy the optimum performance from this groundbreaking digital drum pad, it must be paired with the processing power and digital trigger inputs of Roland’s new flagship TD-50 sound module.
- High-resolution sound triggering with accurate positional detection
- Compatible with flagship TD-50 sound module for optimum performance
- Play cross sticks or rim shots using traditional technique, with no need to adjust settings inside the module
- 3-ply mesh head provides natural rebound, playing feel and response
- Standard acoustic-style 14” size offers a familiar look, presence and playability
- Reflective steel shell makes a visual impression on the stage
- Pad size - 14 inches
- Shell depth - 4.3 inches
- Tension rods - 8
- Head - 3-ply mesh head (Floating mid-layer structure)
- Roland PD-140DS Snare
- Owner's manual
- Connection cable
- Drum key
- Dimensions: 380 (W) x 380 (D) x 160 (H) mm
15 (W) x 15 (D) x 6-5/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 4.9 kg/10 lbs 13 oz
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday