QSC Touchmix 30 Digital Mixer
£1,438.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Click and Collect available
QSC Touchmix 30 Digital Mixer
Manufacturer's ID: 50242
SpecificationThe TouchMix-30 Pro v2.0 Standout Features
- New Custom Fader Banks function supporting three fader bank assignments, each with eight channels, that are saved as part of a Mixer Scene.
- Capability to interface with third-party external control surfaces with motorized faders (QSC has verified operation with iCon Platform M+, Behringer XTouch Compact and PreSonus FaderPort 8 control surfaces).
- 28 New Instruments Presets (Cajon, Accordion, Harmonica, Ukulele, Cello, Clarinet, various Percussions and more) CP Series Compact Powered Loudspeakers Presets available directly in the mixer as well as CP8 and CP12 loudspeakers’ input gain settings recommendations.
- Modifications to the ‘Solo In Place’ functionality so that FX returns are no longer affected by soloing a channel.
TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, larger bands, AV production professionals and performance venues, the TouchMix-30 Pro goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management ﬂexibility for a wide range of applications while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, two real-time analyzers (RTA), patch matrix, 32-channel direct-to-external-drive recording and DAW interface with macOS® and Windows® computers make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to mixer functions. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control surfaces of mixer functionality.TouchMix 30 Firmware Version 1.3
With firmware version 1.3, TouchMix-30 adds an Automatic Microphone Mixer. Auto Mixers are most commonly used for speech applications such as conferences, presentations or panel discussions in which there are multiple talkers and multiple microphones. An Auto Mixer will reduce feedback and minimize extraneous noise (such as paper rustling from panelists or HVAC) by allocating gain to microphone channels with active talkers while reducing the gain of unused channels. The TouchMix-30 Automatic Microphone Mixer (Auto Mixer) is a gain sharing design that is available for all 24 mic/line input channels
QSC Touchmix 30
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix provide easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- 14 Aux mixes provide ample monitor configuration options
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass ﬁlters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-channel DAW interface with macOS® and Windows® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- Total: 32 (24 mic/line, 6 line, 2 stereo USB)
- Mic/Line: 24 (20 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- Line: 6 (balanced, 1/4" TRS + top panel 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo)
- Stereo USB: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Talkback: 1 (XLR with 48 V)
- Total: 16
- Main L/R: 2 (XLR, line-level)
- Aux: 14 (XLR, line-level)
- In-ear Monitor (Stereo): 2 (TRS, 16 ohm min. impedance, from Auxes 11/12 and 13/14)
- Cue: 2 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance) Monitor L/R: 2 (Stereo, XLR)
- Multi-Track: 32 x 32 tracks direct to hard drive
- DAW: 32 x 32 tracks Interface for macOS® (Core Audio) and Windows® computers
- MP3: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- QSC Touchmix 30
- Power Supply
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More