In Stock5 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Tuesday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: K8-2
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. Each model is equipped with a 2000-watt amplifier module that combines with elegant design and advanced DSP to deliver pristine sound quality and smooth pattern control across the listening area. Preset contours for common applications including Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification and Hand-held Microphone, along with user-configurable and storable Scenes, provide maximum flexibility in real-world situations. Each model can be operated as either main PA (mounted or flown) or as floor monitor.
QSC also provide constant updates through their firmware for improved performance where you need it.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
- Weight: 12.2kg
- Dimensions: 500 x 380 x 368 mm