Bigsby B12 Aluminium
In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: 08B12
The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The device allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-12
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Sand Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 344 grams/12.1 oz.
- Overall Length: 8 3/8”/ 212.7 mm
- Overall Width: 3 5/8”/ 92.1 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket
Designed for use on arched top electric guitars