Bigsby B12 Aluminium
Manufacturer's ID: 08B12
The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The device allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-12
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Sand Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 344 grams/12.1 oz.
- Overall Length: 8 3/8”/ 212.7 mm
- Overall Width: 3 5/8”/ 92.1 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket
Designed for use on arched top electric guitars
In Stock4 Available
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More