In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: EVOLVE50-KB-EU
Designed to deliver an uncompromising combination of light-weight, low-profile looks, and superior Electro-Voice audio quality, the EVOLVE 50 sets a new performance standard for powered column systems.
The perfect choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, singer/songwriters, and any venue where high-output portable sound is needed — no other column system currently available sounds as good, looks as good, or is as easy to use. The smooth clarity of the EV sound in a sleek new form factor.
The EVOLVE 50 Portable Column System is a three component loudspeaker system powered by a 1000 W Class-D amplifier and driven by Electro-Voice's QuickSmartDSP.
The system consists of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12” subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz.
The bi-directional aluminum pole’s connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components.
Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12" subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
The processing engine allows for easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
The new Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application utilizes Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. High resolution Bluetooth® audio streaming adds convenience for wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment.
Bluetooth® is available in select countries.Features
Clean, compact design — built to blend in
- Lightweight column speaker array with cable-free connection quickly secures pole to sub.
- Ergonomically designed handles on both the array and the sub to enhance portability. Angled interface gives user easy access to make adjustments and connections on input panel.
- Legendary EV audio quality via eight 3.5-inch full-range drivers and a 12-inch subwoofer, powered by a three-channel amp for high output. Cutting-edge components and tuning provide full-sized sound in a super-streamlined, plug-and-play format.
- Custom waveguides provide ultra-wide 120° horizontal coverage and array-formed 40° asymmetrical vertical pattern control. No energy is wasted — exceptional audience coverage and clarity from front to back.
- For convenient streaming of background music or musical accompaniment direct from any mobile device.
- *Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- Quickly configure up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions.
- Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, output delay, phantom power, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure.
- 2x XLR/TRS combo jack input 1x 3.5 mm Input 1x Stereo RCA input 1x Wireless Bluetooth® audio input 1x XLR THRU output 1x XLR MIX OUT output
- Sub: 530 x 345 x 471 (20.9 x 13.6 x 18.5)
- Column: 825 x 102 x 172 (32.5 x 4.0 x 6.9)
- Pole: 929 x 48.5 x 55 (36.6 x 1.9 x 2.2)