Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: MARK1
What we say:
At A Glance:
Mark Tremonti's signature wah from Morley delivers a mix of classic and modern tones, and utilizes a 20dB Clean boost for when you need to ascend into guitar greatness!
Features We Love:
20dB Clean Boost
No one wants to kick on the wah for their big solo just to feel like the volume drops, so the Mark Tremonti Wah features a 20dB Clean Boost to not just keep your signal flying, but take you soaring to new heights.
The days of struggling to get the pedal pushed far enough forward to click the "on" switch are gone, simply step on the pedal to activate it. Once you're finished, lift your foot off the pedal to bypass the effect. The pedal is also sprung so it will always return back to its neutral position ready for the next time you go to use it.
Morley's famous Electro-Optical design is a big part of why musicians love their pedals so much. Because there are no pots to wear out, the pedal is incredibly reliable and will last far longer than other wah pedals. It's not going to awkwardly squeak when you use it, it's not going to get grease over your gigbag and it's never going to seize up, it's just going work effortlessly every time you use it.
- Mark Tremonti's Famous wah tone ready to go!
- 20dB Clean Boost
- Morley pedals are loved for their incredibly reliable construction
- The pedal is covered by Morley's Lifetime Warranty
Other Things To Consider:
Love this? Why not check out our other Morley wah pedals?
- Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
- Set to Mark’s preferred sweep and tone for classic and modern Wah sounds.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Built-in Boost; Add up to 20 dB of clean boost.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Diamond plate rubber treadle grip.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!