In Stock10 Available
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: 25707
Meet MASCHINE MIKRO, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? We’ve thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
SpecificationYOUR COMPACT BEATMAKING COMPANION
- Make beats, play melodies, and build tracks hands-on – in the studio or on the go
- Fast, flexible hardware/software instrument – use on its own or with any DAW
- Play with inspiring sounds and effects for any style, including full versions of MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM
- The most affordable MASCHINE ever
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.PLAY WITH SOUNDS IN NEW WAYS
Add creative flourishes to your beats and melodies with the Smart Strip. Slide your fingers to bend sounds, strum instruments, or go wild with Perform FX like Stutter and Echo.GET IDEAS DOWN WITH POWERFUL SOFTWARE
Get creating and keep going – from one step to the next. Fast. The MASCHINE software comes with powerful tools for realizing your ideas.PLAY WITH INSPIRING SOUNDS AND FX
You’ll find inspiration using the selection of premium sounds, samples, instruments, and FX included with MASCHINE MIKRO. Plus it comes with full versions the popular synths MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM.USE ON ITS OWN, OR IN YOUR DAW
MASCHINE MIKRO gives you everything you need to get creating music, and it also works as plug-in in Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, or any other compatible DAW as a VST or Audio Unit. Use it to build up loops, then work with them in your DAW to quickly flesh out tracks, making it a powerful addition to your setup, however you make music.Specification
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
- Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE - heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – flexible polyphonic synthesizer