Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock4 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: SSL0099
Solid State Logic studio tools have been at the heart of music production for over 40 years, helping world famous artists, producers and studios to create so many of the records you’ve come to know and love. Now, with SSL 2+, you get all that hit-making know-how in your own personal studio.
With beautifully SSL-designed analogue microphone preamps and immaculate 24/192kHz conversion for studio-quality recording, pristine monitoring paths and high-performance headphone amps for crystal-clear playback and an intuitive front-panel low-latency monitor mix control, you’re always ready to capture the next great performance.
The ‘Legacy 4K’ mode – inspired by classic SSL consoles, gives you the ability to add extra analogue character and sparkle to your sources when needed.
To top it all off, the included ‘SSL Production Pack’ software bundle, which includes some of SSL’s own studio-grade Native plug-ins and a carefully selected range of DAWs, samples, loops and virtual instruments from industry leaders, gives you an incredible arsenal of tools for creating your next hit.
- 2X Class-Leading Mic Preamps (130.5dB EIN / 62dB of Gain)
- Pro-Studio Quality Neutrik Connectors and Alps pots
- 2X High Current Headphone Amp with independent monitor mix
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AKM Converters
- Legacy 4K Analogue Enhancement - Inspired by SSL4000 series console
- MIDI I/O
- Additional un-balanced Outputs for DJ Mixers
- SSL Production Pack - Exclusive software bundle
- Advanced Workflow Technology utilised in ergonomics, layout and metering
- 2-In / 2-Out USB Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivalled noise performance and gain range for a USB-powered device
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement for any input source, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current grade headphone output, with plenty of power
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters - capture and hear all the detail of your creations
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control for critical low-latency monitoring tasks
- Balanced monitor outputs, with stunning dynamic range
- USB 2.0, bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC - no power supply required
Legacy 4K is an all-new analogue enhancement effect, inspired by the character of an SSL 4000 series console (often referred to as '4K'). With the Legacy 4K button, we've distilled 2 essential characteristics of the 4K sound into a single-circuit, which you can engage when you need to breath some life into 'boring' or 'dull' sounding input sources.
1st characteristic: High-Frequency EQ boost – The first thing engaging the Legacy 4K button will do is introduce a 'forward', yet musical high-frequency EQ boost, something which 4000-series EQs are known and loved for.
2nd characteristic: Subtle-Harmonic Distortion – 4K consoles are synonymous with imparting a certain 'mojo' to signals passing through them. This mojo comes through multiple stages of harmonic distortion from compressor VCAs, VCA Faders and other crucial areas like the transistor mix amps. Using modern components, we've created a circuit that injects a controlled amount of finely-tuned, sweet- sounding harmonic distortion into the signal path, helping to give your sound more edge!
- Pro Tools | First
In addition to Protools First, an exclusive SSL collection of AAX plugins including the legendary Bombfactory compressors: BF-76, BF-2A and BF-3A.
- Ableton Live Lite
The lightweight version of Ableton's acclaimed music creation software for musicians, producers and DJ's alike.
- 1.5GB of samples from Loopcloud
SSL and Loopcloud have come together to curate this ready-to-roll collection of samples and loops, organised intuitively by genre and available through the award-winning Loopcloud software.
- Hybrid Keys & Komplete Start
Kick-start your musical journey with 2000+ incredible sounds from synths, sampled instruments, essential effects and samples.
- SSL Native Vocalstrip2 & Drumstrip
addition to the brilliant selection of 3rd party software, SSL are bundling their DrumStrip & VocalStrip2 plug-ins! SSL’s renowned knowledge of audio processing and workflow, distilled into two user friendly plug-ins designed to get great results, quickly and consistently on your vocal and drum productions.
|System requirements and Specs||Mac OS 10.11 and above | Class-Compliant, Plug-and-play
Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Install included ASIO/WDM driver
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Type C Connector (Box includes Type C to C and Type C to A)|
|Mic Preamps||EIN: -130.5 dB
Gain Range: 62 dB
|Instrument/Line||Max Instrument Input Level: +15 dBu Max Line Input Level: +24 dBu *Specs (Measured to AES17 Standards)|
|Monitor Outputs||Dynamic Range: 112 dB Max Output Level: + 12.5 dBu|
|Headphone Output(s)||Dynamic Range: 111 dB
Max Output: +10 dBu
|Sample rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Dimensions||9.2 x 6.2 x 2.7” / 234 x 157 x 70mm|
|Weight||1.98lbs / 900g|