Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: CKDC7UK
The highly anticipated and long-awaited CIOKS DC7 is the thinnest, most flexible and most unique power supply for powering effect pedals from the Danish power supply specialists CIOKS. The groundbreaking DC7 has a one-inch (25,4mm) profile and weighs 1.1 pound (500 grams) thanks to the pure 2-stage switch-mode technology inside. The profile may be low but the power ratings are certainly not – the DC7 puts out a maximum of 48W from its 9 outlets and allows the user to connect multiple high-current effects such as devices from Effectrode and Eventide without noise of any kind.
CIOKS DC7 features 7 isolated DC-outlets for effect pedals each with four selectable voltages. Each of the outlets can put out 6W which corresponds to 660mA of current at 9V. Additionally the DC7 has also a 5V USB outlet and an auxiliary 24V outlet.
The DC7 is expandable with CIOKS 4* and CIOKS 8* as well as with other compatible power supplies powered with 24V DC for even more isolated outlets and even more flexibility. Combined with the large set of CIOKS Flex cables included we are confident in that this is the most flexible, noise-free solution in the market for powering pedalboards with a multitude of different pedals.
- Groundbreaking 1-inch profile
- 7 isolated outlets
- 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
- 4 different voltages on each outlet
- 5V USB outlet
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet
- Expandable with CIOKS 4 or CIOKS 8
- Built-in power meter
- 12 Flex cables included
- Universal mains input 90 to 265V AC
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP
- CIOKS DC7 power supply
- Mains power cord
- 12 Flex cables:
- Standard Flex type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC plug x7
- Standard Flex type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Standard Flex type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Standard Flex type 5 – black with tip positive 3,5mm Jack plug x1
- Split Flex type 1 – powers two pedals of a single outlet x1
- 3-way Daisy chain Flex type 1 – powers three pedals of a single outlet x1
- Mounting hardware: 2 screws and a hex-key
- Product sheet (drill guide)
- Flex guide