Line 6 HX Stomp White
In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: GHXSTOMPWHEU
HX Stomp™ is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix® amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whereas the Line 6® HX EffectsTM pedal is designed to be the centerpiece of a pedalboard, providing full control over individual effects, amp switching, and external MIDI-equipped pedals—HX Stomp is a programmable amp/cab/effects/IR pedal that seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup or fly rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, with pristine audio quality, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor currently available. Along with over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—even a looper—the HX Stomp multi-effects processor includes a legacy library of effects from Line 6 M-Series pedals, as well as from classic Line 6 stompbox modelers such as the DL4™, MM4™, FM4™, and DM4™. There are also presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models.
Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails, a stereo effects loop for patching other pedals into the signal chain and 4-Cable Method setups, a jack for connecting two external footswitches or expression pedals, extensive MIDI control, IR (impulse response) loading capabilities, and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The free HX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedal’s operation, create, save and load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading, and more.
INTUITIVE CONTROL AND EDITING
Despite its tiny size, HX Stomp is easy to both operate and program, thanks to its simple but powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and three capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routing such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-Cable Method operation with an amplifier, and easy studio re-amping.
PRISTINE AUDIO QUALITY
An industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range provides tremendous depth and ultra-low noise, while the highest-quality components guarantee unadulterated audio throughout—from inputs to outputs—whether feeding an amp, going direct to FOH, or recording in the studio.
A COMPLETE RIG IN A PEDAL
Whether you need a backup for your Helix or other rig, a fly rig that will fit into a duffle bag with room to spare for cables and additional pedals, a convenient practice and rehearsal rig, or a complete guitar and effects studio recording setup—the HX Stomp multi-effects pedal provides the perfect solution. It even fits into the top pocket of a Helix Backpack.
- Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
- Compact yet extremely powerful
- Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
- A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
- Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals