Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: AR12C
What we say:
At A Glance:
The AR12c by Presonus is a compact mixing desk that offers stereo hard disk recording and doubles as a multitrack audio interface. With excellent built in effects, Bluetooth connectivity and a huge selection of bundled software, the AR12c makes an excellent addition to any PA or studio setup.
Features We Love:
As a Mixing Desk
The AR12c is a fully functioning yet compact mixing desk that's suitable for live and studio use. Featuring a mix of 8 XLR inputs and 12 line inputs, plus a stereo tape input with Bluetooth connectivity and USB playback, you have more than enough connectivity for smaller gigs and sessions. The desk also features inserts on channels 1 + 2, which is ideal for use with outboard gear for vocals or kick and snare drums. Finally, the desk features an FX send output for use with hardware and two Aux outputs that can be great for channeling independent monitor or headphone mixes.
Hard Disk Recording
The desk can record your stereo mix direct to an SD card, this is great for recording band practices, live performances or even broadcast productions like podcasts without needing to be connected to a computer.
As an Audio Interface
One of the AR12c's most powerful features is its ability to work as a 14 track audio interface, letting you record your 12 individual tracks plus your master mix simultaneously.
The desk features a great selection of reverb and delay effects that can be used to fatten up sounds and soften vocals, giving your production a professional sheen.
Powerful Software Bundle
Included with the AR12c is a huge selection of software that's designed to get you creating and recording music straight out of the box. The accompanying software includes:
- Ableton Live Lite DAW Software
- Native Instruments Replika delay plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP)
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus guitar amp modeling plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP)
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus (VST, AU, AAX)
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player (VST, AU, AAX)
- UVI Model D (VST, AU, AAX)
- SPL Attacker Plus SPL Attacker Plus (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP)
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 "Phat"
- Neutron Elements
- StudioLinked Trophies
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite 3
- An extremely versatile compact mixer
- Easy multitrack recording to your computer
- Great for live and studio use
- 14-channel analog mixer
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 insert points
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 12 balanced line level inputs:
- 4 mono
- 4 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band quasi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band on each mono channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on each stereo channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Capture™ live multitrack recording software
- Studio One ® Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- 60 mm faders