Presonus AR12c Mixer
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: AR12C
Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you—the StudioLive® AR12c was built to record. With a pristine analog front-end, eight high-gain XMAX mic preamps, and a 14x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, its hybrid design makes it simple to record studio productions and mix live shows from a single, intuitive console. Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level vintage synths and broadcast microphones, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
Studio Magic Suite
PreSonus® has updated its popular Studio Magic Suite for Mac® and Windows®. The amazing package worth over £800 is provided free to new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer, the 2020 Studio Magic Suite software bundle now includes popular standalone applications, including Ableton Live Lite; plug-in effects and virtual instruments in VST, AU (Mac), and AAX formats; lessons from Melodics, and much more.New additions to the 2020 edition include:
- Ableton Live Lite comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects - use it standalone or super-charge your productions using Live as a companion for PreSonus Studio One (also included with PreSonus audio interfaces and mixers).
- Native Instruments Replika delay plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) packs two professional quality delays and a powerful diffusion algorithm into a sleek, streamlined interface.
- Brainworx bx_rockrack V3 guitar amp modeling plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) provides boutique tube guitar amp simulations that sound and feel like the real thing, with 8 famous amp models and 40 impulse responses in one plug-in.
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus (VST, AU, AAX) is a terrific introduction to modular synthesis with 22 modules and 67 presets.
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player (VST, AU, AAX) is a simplified version of the developer’s SynthMaster semi-modular software synthesizer and effects plug-in, with limited editing capabilities. It comes with 1,800 factory presets from a world-class team of sound designers and offers 12 editable parameters.
- UVI Model D (VST, AU, AAX) lets you experience the presence and power of a Concert Grand Model D piano, captured in the brilliant Guillaume Tell soundstage in Paris.
- SPL Attacker Plus SPL Attacker Plus (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP), from Plugin Alliance, is a micro-plug-in that enables all attack events to be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker Plus amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event, allowing instruments to be mixed at lower levels.
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 "Phat"
- Neutron Elements
- StudioLinked Trophies
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite 3
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite 2020 also includes custom piano lessons from Melodics, available exclusively to PreSonus customers.
A full-featured audio interface.
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the 12 inputs, plus the main mix for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus a click. Eight lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive, and creating monitor mixes is quick and easy. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR12c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The channel that does it all… even Bluetooth connectivity!
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once, making it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug-in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making rehearsal a snap.
A complete recording solution for studio and stage.
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you realize your creative vision. Record multitrack live performances with one click thanks to PreSonus’ Capture™ live-recording software. Create complete studio productions with our award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW. With two professional recording applications included with your StudioLive AR12c, you’re ready to record right out of the box.
Stereo recording without a computer.
Imagine you’re rehearsing with your band and want to record your session to analyze later. Or perhaps you’re in the middle of a songwriting session and want to capture your ideas as quickly as they come to you. Either way, the StudioLive AR12c’s stereo SD recorder has you covered. Insert any SD/SDHC card and you’re ready to record your main mix to listen to later, so you’ll never forget a great song idea or an amazing guitar solo. Doing mobile interviews for your podcast? Leave the computer at home and record straight to SD.
Effects without latency.
Monitoring with reverb and delay helps to create better recordings. Any vocalist or guitarist will tell you that a little reverb makes them feel more comfortable while performing. The StudioLive AR12c mixer’s onboard effects processor lets you add high-quality reverb, delay, or chorus to any channel for a professional monitor mix. Like what you hear in your headphones? Record the Main Mix and capture the effects mix, too—with or without the dry channels—to blend with your multitrack recording. Experiment in post-production to your heart's content.
All the connections you need with a familiar look.
Packed with all the connections and controls needed to mix and record in the studio and on the stage, the StudioLive AR12c is the ultimate recording solution. The four mono channels and four stereo channels include a musical three-band EQ, plus one of PreSonus’ famed XMAX mic preamps. Two dedicated monitor mixes with balanced outputs provide your musicians the custom mix they need. The USB-C compatible connector ensures your StudioLive AR12c audio interface will be the center of your studio for years to come. And with high-resolution 96 kHz recording, a full complement of connections, and an instantly familiar workflow, the StudioLive AR12c is the perfect recording and mixing solution for the modern musician and content creator.
Make your own magic.
At PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio interfaces come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That’s why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product we make. But here in Louisiana, we have a word: lagniappe. It means "a little something extra," and it’s in that spirit that we also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with our audio interface products.
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 14-channel analog mixer
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 insert points
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 12 balanced line level inputs:
- 4 mono
- 4 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band quasi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band on each mono channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on each stereo channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Capture™ live multitrack recording software
- Studio One ® Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- 60 mm faders