In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Manufacturer's ID: 000-14200-00010
The single-diaphragm B-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With its cardioid pickup pattern, frequency filters and input pads, the B-1 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They are the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. The B-1 mic is capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of its wider and flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your B-1 using any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer – plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the B-1?
The B-1 condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0" gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-1 mic delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response, and ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz with a slight boost in the presence range. The B-1's cardioid pattern is ideally-suited for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sound – eliminating any bleed from the sides.
Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency. The B-1 also has a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to tame ultra-low frequencies.
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany