Jam Pedals Red Muck Mk 2 Fuzz / Distortion
In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: RM
The Red Muck mk.2 puts on a few pounds, grows a new set of sharp teeth and is out to seduce even the most demanding Muff connoisseurs!
Inspired by the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muffs, the Red Muck boasts a wider gamut of saturation and varied degrees of compression and sustain on tap.
The Boost footswitch engages a dedicated section of the circuit, separately tuned to hit the front end of the Red Muck and generate even fatter walls of Fuzz-Distortion or with the Gain set lower, function as a High-Gain-Stage footswitch.
The 2-way toggle-switch selects between symmetrical (exactly like the Red Muck mk.1) and asymmetrical “+” clipping modes! Be it early lyrical sustaining Muff tones or massive Stoner-Fuzz- Distortion wall of sound you are after, the Bear’s got your back!
- Right footswitch engages the Red Muck
- Left footswitch engages the boost function
- LEVEL controls the output level 4. TONE adjusts the Red Muck’s tone
- GAIN sets the gain level
- Internal trimmer adjusts the boost’s level
- 2-way toggle-switch to select between symmetrical and asymmetrical “+” clipping modes
- True Bypass
- Works with 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Power consumption: 12 mA
- Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included): 7.5 x 12 x 5.6 cm / 2.9 x 4.7 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 300g / 0.66 lbs