Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: RV
Comprised of photocells, a bulb, original NOS 2SC828 transistors and carbon comp resistors, the RetroVibe delivers the majestic sounds of the best Uni-Vibe pedals from back in the day, but housed in a modern pedalboard-friendly enclosure and featuring standard 9V DC operation internally lifted to 15V DC.
Choose between the Vibrato and Chorus settings and navigate from slow-rate wavy sounds all the way to fast Leslie-speaker effects!
Use it with any common passive 10k Expression pedal in conjunction with a standard TRS cable for real-time Speed control.
An added twist!
We have incorporated an internal trimmer that affects the maximum intensity of the effect, but also dramatically manipulates the sound of the RetroVibe all the while maintaining the pedal’s true vintage character.
Roses are red violets are blue the RetroVibe’s purple and you’ll looove it too!
The MK3 has the following updates over it's MK2 Sibling:
- Soft click bypass switching as standard
- Can be used with any common passive 10k Expression pedal in conjunction with a standard TRS cable for real-time Speed control.
This was only achievable with our EXP4 expression pedal from the mk.2 and back.
These updates have raised mA consumption to 150mA
- DEPTH sets the effect amount in the dry signal
- SPEED sets the rate of the modulation
- Toggle-switch selects Chorus (C) and Vibrato (V) modes
- Internal trimmer sets the maximum intensity of the effect, but also dramatically manipulates the sound of the RetroVibe, all the while, maintaining the pedal’s true vintage character
- Expression pedal input for remote Speed control *Be advised that this only works with same spec expression pedals as Jam Pedal's EXP4
- True Bypass
- Works with 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Power consumption: 80 mA
- Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included): 12 x 9.5 x 3.4 cm / 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 350g / 0.77 lbs