Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Jam Pedals Delay Llama Xtreme Analog Delay
In Stock4 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: DLX
The Delay Llama XTREME introduces new functionality and exciting features to the Delay Llama series, challenging preconceived notions of what an analog delay pedal can do. Featuring 3 x 3205 BBD chips and a thoughtful layout, the Delay Llama XTREME appeals to traditional delay users and sound explorers alike.
It comes equipped with 4 presets, 800ms of max. delay time, tap tempo w/ subdivisions, hold function, kill-dry, trails (buffered) OR true bypass modes, delay time expression pedal / CV input, remote tap tempo input and remote preset selection input. It also features 4 trail effects you can get lost in for hours on end!
These 4 XTREME modes are the result of Jam Pedals experimenting with the Delay Time and musically taming it to create inspiring trails effects.
- Vibrato: sine-wave LFO modulation w/ controls for Depth and Speed
- Tape-age: this mode emulates the slight and random pitch variations (warble) a physical “worn-down” tape would produce in vintage tape-echo machines, w/ control for frequency of deviation occurrences
- Random: this mode randomly changes the ms value of the repeats over fixed time increments resulting in abrupt pitch and rhythmic changes
- Pitch-shift: this mode will give you 5 distinct pitch-shifted intervals and 5 playback patterns the last of which is a 5-mode sequencer
We sent the Delay Llama to the future and it finally made its way back with a taste for the XTREME! So strap in, get comfortable and ride this Llama into uncharted sonic fields.
- T = Delay Time
- R = Amount of Repeats (alternate functions in XTREME Modes section)
- L = Delay Level on top of Dry Signal (alternate functions in XTREME Modes section)
- TRLS: Trails ON (buffered bypass) / OFF (true bypass)
- KD: Kill Dry ON / OFF
- Right: Tap Tempo Subdivisions (top to bottom: 8th, quarters, dotted 8th)
- True or Buffered Bypass
- Works with 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative, isolated power supply recommended)
- Power consumption (max): 130 mA
- Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included): 14.9 x 12.4 x 5.6 cm / 5.8 x 4.8 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: 620g / 1.35 lbs 6. Output and input are in-phase
- 1M input impedance | <1K output impedance