Death By Audio Echo Dream II Delay and Modulation Pedal
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: DBA-ECH
A powerful, ethereal, and nuanced delay pedal with otherworldly controls. Push the feedback for vast worlds of colorful sound. Introduce a bit of warble with the modulator for ghastly chorus tones, or a ton of it to absolutely warp the delayed signal. Once your delay is thoroughly contorted, turn up the fuzz and pulverize it into repeating, shattered pieces. This is the preferred echo for recording engineers and touring pros around the world because, simply put, it just sounds that good. From delicate, beautiful sounds to yawning voids of fuzz and feedback, the Echo Dream II is ready to transform anything you throw at it.
- Master: Sets the overall volume.
- Fuzz: Sets the amount of gain, from clean to fuzzed-out bliss.
- Delay: Sets the volume of the delayed signal.
- D Time: Controls the delay time (numbers shown in milliseconds) between 20 ms and 1 second. Long delay times can create flutter, noise, and distortion.
- FBack: Controls the feedback of the delays, from slapback to wild runaway oscillation.
- Left Toggle: Up for clean blend, down to kill the dry signal and hear only the repeats.
- Speed: Controls how fast the modulator runs.
- Depth: Sets how far the modulator will swing the delay time. At high intervals, the pitch of the repeats will shift several semitones!
- Right Toggle: Up for a smoother modulator waveform, down for a sharp, square-shaped wave.