Keeley Compressor Mini Black
In Stock5 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: KE-COMPMIN
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Compressor Mini is yet another home run for Keeley. It has everything we could possibly ask for in a compressor, presented in a compact sized snazzy black housing. Keeley's industry standard of compression has been the key to guitarist's consistent tonal quality for years. The Mini is Keeley's way of celebrating 20 years of this influence.
It skilfully delivers a Manhattan-style compression and does most of the work for you, so only two controls are needed to fine-tune. Packed with features such as Automatic Tone Recovery and an increased sustain range, this really is one of the best and most convenient compressors we've ever seen!
Features We Love:
A Blend function has long been the secret weapon to getting a compressor to sound dynamic yet natural. The Auto-Blend takes out the guesswork and delivers the perfect balance every time.
Transient Release Time
This is yet another intuitive feature built into this tiny tonal powerhouse. This ensures that the pedal works equally well with humbuckers and single-coils, making it a great all-rounder and perfect for those who change guitars mid-set!
The preamp produces an exceptionally high quality tone. This makes the Mini a solid choice for live performances and studio recordings. This may just be the best your guitar tone has ever sounded!
- Pedalboard friendly compact size
- Simple to use yet highly effective
- Packed with features designed to vastly improve your tone
- Mini-sized Compressor pedal
- Offers Keeley compression in a small, simple and easy to use package
- Increased sustain range for even more subtle Manhattan-style compression
- Auto-blend to enhance clarity and note definition
- New transient release time that makes hum-buckers sing and single coils pop
- Automatic tone recovery, a treble clarifier for high compression settings
- A built-in pre-amp for incredible guitar tone
- Designed and built in the USA
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, 10 mA current draw)