Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Fortin Amplification Spliff Splitter Pedal
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: FT-SPL
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Fortin Amplification Spliff Splitter is a well designed, and rugged 3-way splitter. A simple pedal with studio quality results, featuring class A discrete buffered outputs maintain your signal to keep it strong and clean.
Features We Love:
3 Way Split
Simple in it's application and design, but the 3-way split offers a huge amount of variety in your signal. The signal could be split to run a Key input to a noise gate like the Fortin Zuul and still leave you with an additional output for whatever you choose. A very handy little pedal. The Spliff also has a dedicated Tuner out, to take your tuner out of your signal chain so it doesn't suck any of your signal.
Made In USA
Fortin are proud to say this pedal is made in North America and we're very happy to hear it. With it comes a level of consistency and quality that can always be relied upon. Each pedal is given an attention to detail that ensures flawless performance.
Using high end Class A buffered outputs the Fortin Roach can be placed at a variety of places in your signal chain and will always make sure your signal is as strong and clear as possible.
- USA Made
- Buffered outputs keep your signal strong
- Offers a lot of versatility for your signal
- Pedal Dimensions (W/D/H) - 4.40 in x 2.38 in x 1.06 in (112 mm x 60 mm x 27 mm)
- Shipping Weight - 360g
- Internal battery (not included) - 9VDC@4mA
- DC Adapter (not included) - 9-24VDC, Center Pin Negative (Regulated)
- Input ~1M / Output ~10k min load
- Frequency response - 20hz to 20khz
- Max output - +9dBm(9VDC), +18dBm(24VDC)