Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: BR-SV
What we say:
At A Glance
The BassRIG Super Vintage from Origin Effects delivers a legendary 70's bass tone in a tiny size! From smooth and clear clean tones right through to earth-shattering overdrive, the BassRIG Super Vintage can transform your sound in an instant. Based on an iconic bass amp, it is very responsive and also easy to dial in your desired sound.
Features We Love:
Recreating a complete valve amp style signal path isn't easy but that is exactly what Origin Effects have managed to do with their all-analogue circuitry. Also featuring an all-analogue cab sim, you get the authentic feel of a huge amp in a compact pedal.
Studio or Stage
With a XLR DI Output and a 1/4" Amp Output, the BassRIG can be used in a variety of settings. Want that incredibly influential sound on stage but don't want to lug around a cumbersome amp head? No problem; just put the BassRIG in your bag and you are good to go!
Made to Last
Designed and built in England, no corners have been cut here. The all-metal construction means that this pedal will easily cope with a demanding touring schedule and anything else that comes its way.
Who Is It For?
The bassist who wants a legendary amp tone in a compact pedal format. It is well suited to both live use and recording, being your answer to excellent bass tone in almost any scenario.
- Authentically recreates a legendary bass amp
- Will integrate into your existing rig or can allow you to downsize
- Built in England to a very high standard using excellent components
- Complete valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp and push-pull output stage, based on the Ampeg® SVT®
- Balanced DI output with analogue cabinet simulator based on the Ampeg® SVT® 8×10 cabinet
- Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound
- Full range of SVT® tones from clean to overdriven
- Powerful tone-shaping Amp Out EQ
- Blend control lets you mix your drive sound in parallel with your clean signal
- Tour-grade, all-metal construction
- High-impedance, buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England
- Weight: 846g (1.86lb)
- Dimensions: 146 × 93 × 65 mm (5.74 x 3.6 x 2.5 in.)
- Power Supply: 9V DC 2.1 mm centre-negative. Please note: the BASSRIG is powered by a mains adaptor only (not included).