Audio Technica AT2020 Vocal Recording Pack with Mic Stand and Headphones
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
The Audio Technica AT2020 is a fantastic choice for recording at home, and with the included accessories you'll have everything you need to get off to a running start.
Add to your already existing interface at home, or grab this pack as an addition to one, and you'll not only have a fantastic microphone to get your recording or streaming journey started, but the included high-quality Mic Stand and Cable, alongside the pair of RH-5 Headphones from Roland get you hands-free and ready to go!
AT2020 Large Diaphragm CondenserAudio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser element
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 20 - 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Open Circuit Sensitivity
- 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Maximum Input Sound Level
RH5 Stereo HeadphonesThe RH-5 headphones are perfect for electronic musical instruments such as Roland’s digital pianos and V-Drums. Equipped with high-performance drivers and large-scale housings, these headphones provide quality sound and a comfortable fit. From musical-instrument practice to audio-playback applications, RH-5 delivers exceptional performance.
- Equipped with high-performance f40mm drivers for dynamic, quality sound
- Provides a natural, flat response that’s balanced across the frequency spectrum
- Large-scale, lightweight design for secure and comfortable fit
- Conversion plug (included) accommodates standard and mini headphone connectors
- Type of Construction: Closed type; dynamic
- Driver: 40 mm in diameter
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1000 mW
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Frequency Response: 10–22,000 Hz
- Weight: 190 g (7 oz) (without cord)
- Cord: 3 m (10')
- Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated)/ Plug adaptor (mini plug to 1/4 inch phone plug)
TTMC-6 20ft/6m Microphone Cable
TOURTECH cables are constructed from premium grade materials to provide reliable operation you can depend on and are designed to endure the rigours of use in the rehearsal room, recording studio and on stage.
- XLR to XLR
- Length: 600cm
- Colour: Black
TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom StandThe TOURTECH TTS-MI1022BK is a high quality and durable microphone stand with boom arm. Featuring foldable legs for easy transport and a scratch resistant finish.
- Adjustable Height: 105 to 167cm / 41.4 to 65.8 in.
- Boom arm extension: Up to 55 cm / 21.7 in
- Weight: 2.6 Kg / 5.7 lbs
Manufacturer's ID: AT2020