Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: PM03
What we say:
Designed to be tucked away into as small a space as possible, Roland's tall and cylindrical PM-03 is the first place to look for a personal drum amp for home practice and jamming.
Custom voiced to be able to handle low kick sounds and high cymbal crashes, the PM-03 is a lightweight amp with a full frequency response and a clear, clean tone that replicates your performance as you'd want it. Remember to use a stereo cable when using this to get the best form your kit!
SpecificationThe newest addition to the V-Drums personal-monitor family is the PM-03. Slim and stylish, this space-saving monitor adds a new dimension of sound for V-Drummers — it’s the first 2.1-channel monitor in the PM series, providing a clean, clear stereo mage, plus low-frequency coverage. From thunderous lows to sparkling highs, the PM-03 will enhance your personal V-Drums sessions with full-frequency impact. It’s the perfect match, aesthetically and aurally, for Roland’s HD-series V-Drums, but all electronic drummers can plug into the PM-03 as well.
- Rated Power Output: 2.1ch total 30 W (STEREO 7.5 W + 7.5 W, WOOFER 15 W)
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT jacks Stereo miniature phone type: 0 dBu 1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu
- Speakers: 7.5 cm (3") Full-range x2 12 cm (5") Woofer
- Enclosure: Bass-reflex type
- Controls: ON switch, VOLUME knob, WOOFER knob
- Indicator: ON/STANDBY
- Connectors: INPUT jacks Stereo miniature phone type, 1/4" phone type (L/MONO, R)
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Power Cord
- Width: 243 mm, 9-10/16 inches
- Depth: 236 mm 9-5/16 inches
- Height: 452 mm 17-13/16 inches
- Weight: 6.0 kg 13 lbs. 4 oz.
In Stock6 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow