In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: 101834
- 7 XLR inputs with DNA™ mic preamps and phantom power
- Dynamic compression on Channels 1-4
- 3-band EQ; 2 aux sends, pan control
- Gain controls with 75 Hz low-cut filter
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- 9-band graphic EQ—main or monitor assignable
- 256 Alesis effects; 16 types x 16 variations
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- XLR and 1/4” outputs; 1/4” aux sends and returns
- Headphone out with independent level control
The panel graphics are clear and easy to understand. Each channel is equipped with its own 3-band EQ—the 4-bus models add sweepable mids—and there is a 9-band graphic EQ that can be applied to the main or monitor mix. The Alesis DSP section provides 16 premium effects. Each offers 16 variations, for a total of 256 ready-to-use effects. Microphone inputs (XLR) are equipped with DNA™ preamps. Switchable phantom power allows for the use of any type of microphone. Select mic channels offer dynamic compression, each with individual control.
Mono channels feature an XLR input, balanced 1/4" line input, and a TRS insert jack. Each mono channel offers a low-cut filter, gain control, a three-band EQ, a pan knob, mute switch, and a 60mm smooth-travelling fader. Stereo channels trade the insert jack for a second balanced 1/4" input. In addition to having two more send knobs, 4-bus models include a pre/post fader switch for the first two sends.
Designed for modern music-making, these new Live Series mixers feature USB audio in and out. This 24-bit USB feature enables the stereo main or monitor mix to be recorded to a computer, or allows for the playback from a laptop or other USB audio source controlled by a dedicated level knob. A footswitch jack toggles the effects on and off. LED 12-step metering and an easy-access headphone out with independent level control help keep the mix under control.