In Stock4 Available
Order now for Delivery on Monday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: EULPVSNH3
What we say:
At A Glance
Les Paul probably isn't the name that first comes to mind when you think of a ukulele. This fusion between the classic guitar model and a ukulele brings together two worlds that have overlapped many times in recent years. Several big rock names such as Tom Petty, Eddie Vedder and George Harrison have all been known to favour a ukulele from time to time. Just like a traditional Les Paul Standard it features a solid Mahogany body which produces a surprisingly large sound. Whether this is your first venture into the world of ukuleles or you plan on upgrading to a gig worthy instrument that features a pickup, this would certainly make a great choice.
Features We Love:
Solid Mahogany Body
You may be fooled into thinking that an instrument in this price range wouldn't be constructed from quality wood. This is certainly not the case here with the solid mahogany body. It offers reliability and tonal quality that may really surprise you.
Piezo Film Pickup
Located under the saddle is a Piezo film pickup so you can easily gig with this instrument without needing to have a microphone on it. Due to the placement of the pickup you get the articulation of the strings along with the overall reverberation from the body.
Most ukuleles tend to feature a natural wood finish so the sunburst here really makes it stand out as something different. It definitely adds an element of class and gives another unique twist to an instrument that has proved to be very popular in recent years.
- A unique looking ukulele with iconic Les Paul styling
- High quality construction
- Great for those looking to plug in and play live
- Epiphone Les Paul Ukulele Vintage Sunburst
- volume. But plug it in and it really comes alive! It’s equipped with a high-quality, piezo film pickup that’s located under the saddle so both the natural tone of the strings as well as the sound of the body are accurately captured and routed to a durable, all-metal, rim-mounted 1/4" output jack. Plug it into a PA system or amplifier and you get true acoustic tone that can keep up with a band on any stage.
- Other Bonus Features! For accurate tuning stability, the Les Paul Ukulele features 14:1 geared machine heads. Unlike traditional "friction" tuners, these tuners have fine-tuning capability and won't slip. The Les Paul Ukulele comes with premium black nylon strings as well as a gigbag with an accessory pocket for easy and safe transportation. And to top it all off, it comes with a classic Les Paul style pickguard that not only looks cool but protects the beautiful flame maple top.