Roland Blues Cube Stage
In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: Blues Cube Stage
What we say:
Roland's Tube Logic technology is more than just 'tube modelling': it's a complete assimilation, from the speaker ins and outs to the circuitry to the valve reactions and finally to the reaction of the speaker itself as the note leaves...all of this is fastidiously accounted for and recreated through technology so that you have the exact same experience playing a Blues Cube amp as you would playing a vintage American tweed valve combo.
Like the other models in the Blues Cube range, the 60w Stage model uses this technology with a special design 12" speaker and an open back Poplar cabinet to complete the sound and feel in a portable package. The power rating can be switched down from it's maximum 60w in increments to just 0.5w with no adverse affect on the carefully designed tone!
Reverb is included, as is a boost switch on the overdrive channel and a tone (bright) switch on the clean channel. A USB output gives you access to your tone in easy-to-record DI form, too!
- Performance-ready 60-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Channel selection and Dual Tone can be controlled with optional footswitches