In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Monday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: AUDIOBOX IONE
This convenient, portable audio interface for Mac®, PC, and iPad® offers one mic input and one instrument input and lets you record anywhere.
SpecificationA great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters, the AudioBox iOne is USB bus-powered, compatible with Apple iPad®, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any Windows, Mac, or iPad recording software. It offers one instrument input and one mic input with high-performance Class A mic preamplifier, balanced TRS monitor outputs, and professional-quality, 24-bit/96 kHz converters. It comes with PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW software for Mac® and Windows® and works with free Capture™ Duo for iPad recording software, with direct wireless transfer of your recordings to Studio One.
Presonus Audiobox iOneInputs
- 1x Microphone input with Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1x Instrument input
- 2x Balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows)
- 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Capture for iPad (available from App Store)
- 1x Presonus Audiobox iOne
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
Studio Magic Suite
PreSonus® has updated its popular Studio Magic Suite for Mac® and Windows®. The amazing package worth over £800 is provided free to new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer, the 2020 Studio Magic Suite software bundle now includes popular standalone applications, including Ableton Live Lite; plug-in effects and virtual instruments in VST, AU (Mac), and AAX formats; lessons from Melodics, and much more.New additions to the 2020 edition include:
- Ableton Live Lite comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects - use it standalone or super-charge your productions using Live as a companion for PreSonus Studio One (also included with PreSonus audio interfaces and mixers).
- Native Instruments Replika delay plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) packs two professional quality delays and a powerful diffusion algorithm into a sleek, streamlined interface.
- Brainworx bx_rockrack V3 guitar amp modeling plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) provides boutique tube guitar amp simulations that sound and feel like the real thing, with 8 famous amp models and 40 impulse responses in one plug-in.
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus (VST, AU, AAX) is a terrific introduction to modular synthesis with 22 modules and 67 presets.
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player (VST, AU, AAX) is a simplified version of the developer’s SynthMaster semi-modular software synthesizer and effects plug-in, with limited editing capabilities. It comes with 1,800 factory presets from a world-class team of sound designers and offers 12 editable parameters.
- UVI Model D (VST, AU, AAX) lets you experience the presence and power of a Concert Grand Model D piano, captured in the brilliant Guillaume Tell soundstage in Paris.
- SPL Attacker Plus SPL Attacker Plus (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP), from Plugin Alliance, is a micro-plug-in that enables all attack events to be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker Plus amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event, allowing instruments to be mixed at lower levels.
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 "Phat"
- Neutron Elements
- StudioLinked Trophies
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite 3
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite 2020 also includes custom piano lessons from Melodics, available exclusively to PreSonus customers.