Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: RH-300V
What we say:
These professional grade monitor headphones are closely based on the regular RH-300 models but optimised for using with Roland V-Drum kits.
The RH-300 headphones use the same advanced materials and construction as the RH-200: copper-clad aluminium wire for the voice coils to make sure lots of signal gets conducted, 40mm drivers for good headroom and magnets made from lightweight and efficient Neodymium. The driver is a newly developed design to allow for a wider frequency response and stereo image. This extended frequency response is what you need to accurately hear the highs of the crash cymbals and the lows of the kick drums.
When monitoring for long periods, comfort is as important as sound and these units are very easy on the ears. We think these are a great choice for discerning listeners. The aluminium panels on the outside housing mean they look as good as they sound, too.
• High-quality sound that’s optimized for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
• Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
• Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
• Long (2.5 meter) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
• Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
• Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Monday