In Stock2 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Manufacturer's ID: JD-WHE207
What we say:
At A Glance:
Green, mean and ready to join your pedal team is the ever popular Way Huge
Green Rhino Overdrive!
From smooth tube break up to some more crunchy vibes, Way Huge have seemingly taken influence from another green overdrive from Japan and kicks it up a notch with expanded frequency control and lets face it, saying you have a Green Rhino on your board just sounds cooler!
Features We Love:
Fantastic Smooth Overdrive!
Although Jeorge Tripps is famous for pushing things to the limit he showed some absolute class with The Green Rhino! Weather it be some chunky hum buckers or spanky single coils this pedal will give your pedal just enough dirt for your bandmates to take your tone seriously.
EQ Boost/Cut Control
Taking the original design an expanding it even further with handy EQ boost knobs is in my opinion a master stroke! Essentially a Bass and Mids control, you can tweak the flavour of the rhino on the fly to your exact specification!
Solid build and True Bypass
Put together as sturdy as an actual rhino and Way Huge’s usual quiet relay true bypass switching gives this pedal the class that puts it in at the top of the food chain in any pedal safari.
- Beautiful smooth overdrive.
- Flexible tone options at the tweak of a knob.
- Built to withstand an attack from a pride of lions!
- Way Huge Green Rhino Overdrive MK II
- Smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housing
- 100HZ and 500HZ controls for shaping mids and lows
- Classic switch recalls the tones of the original Green Rhino