In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: K10-2
What we say:
QSC’s K range has constantly made a great impression with us: when customers A/B this speakers against others, the QSCs continually demonstrate why they are the top of the range speaker. The fullness of sound, the authority and the clean headroom is superb.
This active K10 speaker is the newer “.2” model and is the best yet. With 2000 watts available, power is not an issue!
A digital display on the back helps you easily navigate the presets for different uses such as PA, monitor, hand-held mic, using with digital guitar units etc. These modes call up the optimum settings for each use and provide a ready made, tailored EQ for your purpose. You can also save your own settings too!
The cabinet is made of lightweight yet super strong ABS plastic so it is durable but nowhere near as back-breakingly heavy as some other speakers. Good news indeed! The mounting hole for placing this onto a stand has a feature to let you either mount the speaker straight on or at a slight downward angle in order to better bring your sound to your audience!
If you are looking to pair up some tops with some subs you may find a pair these K10.2s are more than enough for what you need at the top: normally you might look to the 12” models but these 10” speakers are extremely powerful and BIG sounding!
QSC also offer an astounding 6 YEAR warranty with this, provided you register with them within 30 days. You can register here: QSC Registration
QSC are making constant improvements to the firmware too, so check out their update section for more information
For any number of applications, QSC K10.2 speakers are a lightweight and easy to operate choice that blows away the competition.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
- Weight: 14.5kg
- Dimensions: 519 x 320 x 300 mm