Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: JD-M292
What we say:
MXR’s Carbon Copy pedal has quickly become one of the company’s best-selling pedals. This simple to use, high quality analogue-style delay has has proven such a hit that MXR have returned to the design for this expanded Deluxe model.
The Carbon Copy Deluxe has the same great sound as the original but introduces some excellent features to offer even more to delay fans.
First off, this altogether bigger pedal enclosure houses two foot switches (the 2nd is for tap tempo) and a small screen. This screen lets you select subdivisions of time in relation to the overall tempo. Some guitar parts require the delay repeats to land on every 3/4 note, for example. Tapping the tempo switch in time with the song and selecting the correct subdivision will nail these sounds quickly and easily.
The overall delay time has been extended, too. The MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe lets you have delay times as long as 1.2 seconds!
Further fun can be had be selecting the ‘bright’ switch (less mellow than the normal setting) and the ‘mod’ switch for bringing a slight chorus sound to the repeats.
These extra features all feel sensible and integral to the use of the pedal: they have been carefully thought out and implemented. If you love the Carbon Copy Delay, you’ll REALLY love the MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe!
- Same warm analog sound as the original Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Now has twice as much delay time on tap — up to 1.2 seconds
- Tap Tempo function synchronizes delay time to song tempo
- Four different Tap Tempo subdivisions with easy-to-read status display
- Modulation switch adds character and texture to repeats
- Bright switch engages vibrant, articulate Carbon Copy Bright sound
- Expression jack allows for external control of various functions
- Programmable presets for easy recall of your favourite settings
- Internal Line Level/Instrument Level switch allows pedal to be used either in
- front of the amp or in the FX loop
- True bypass