Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Designed for live use, the SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler expands the sounds of the Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer for a powerful combination of sample and percussive synthesis. The fast, hands-on approach of the acclaimed SP-series performance samplers is a perfect fit for the impressive rhythmic effects and iconic step-sequencer of the Roland AIRA TR-8.
All of the functions and features of the popular SP-404SX are contained in the SP-404A, including its distinctive 16-bit linear sampling, 29 onboard DSP effects, smooth FX switching, and 12 professional performance pads. Plus, a new library of sounds curated by sampleindustry leader Loopmasters are provided via the included SD card. Whether used standalone or controlled by the TR-8, the SP-404A makes for an intuitive and inspiring addition to the AIRA range of performance instruments for DJs, musicians, and producers.
- 12 voices
- Samples: 120 (12 samples x 10 banks) (stored on SD card)
- Patterns: 120 (12 patterns x 10 banks) (stored on SD card)
Sampling Time (Total time for all samples)
- The maximum sampling time (size) for a single sample is approximately 180 minutes in stereo (2 GB). The following shows the approximate total sampling time of the samples that can be stored on one SD card.
- Card capacity / Stereo (Mono)
- 1 GB / Approx. 90 min. (180 min.)
- 2 GB / Approx. 180 min. (360 min.)
- 4 GB / Approx. 360 min. (720 min.)
- 8 GB / Approx. 720 min. (24 hours)
- 16 GB / Approx. 24 hours (48 hours)
- 32 GB / Approx.48 hours (96 hours)
- Since the SD card included with the SP-404A contains preload data, the available sampling time will be less than the time above.
- 16-bit linear (.wav/aiff)
- 44.1 kHz
- Maximum recordable notes: Approx. 16,000 notes
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Pattern length: 1–99 measures
- Recording method: Realtime Loop Recording (with shuffle quantize function)
- 29 types
- 12 + Sub pad x 1
- Control knob x 3
- 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Mono x 1
- LINE IN jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type)
- LINE OUT jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- MIC IN jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- MIDI IN connector
- DC IN jack
- SD card slot
- AC Adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6)/Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6
- * Batteries sold separately
Battery Life for Continuous Use
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 5 hours (When using batteries having a capacity of 1,900 mAh.)
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 4 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- 450 mA
- 178 (W) x 257 (D) x 73 (H) mm
- 7 (W) x 10-1/8 (D) x 2-7/8 (H) inches
- 1.2 kg/2 lbs 11 oz (excluding AC adaptor)
- SD Card
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's Manual