Vox MV50 High Gain
Manufacturer's ID: MV50-HG
Stunning Nutube power returns!
- Only 540 grams (1.1 lbs.)! An ultra-compact head amp that you can easily carry in one hand.
- In spite of its size, monster-class sound power with 50W output.
- The preamp features Nutube, the new vacuum tube that utilizes vacuum fluorescent display technology.
- Analog circuitry based on a pure design philosophy.
- EQ switch provides sound that's the perfect match for the size of the cabinet being used.
- Speaker emulated line/headphone output jack mimics the know-how of a recording engineer.
- Retro-chic design with mirror-finish front & VU meter.
- An excellent match for the BC108 or BC112 from VOX’s Black Cabinet Series.
Vacuum tube sound powered by Nutube is alive and well
Powered by Nutube, the MV50 series achieved shockingly light-weight design, and is currently available in three models with differing sonic characters: AC, Clean, and Rock. Each model is capable of amazingly powerful sound that you would not expect from its looks or size, and these units have stunned guitarists around the world. Now, two new types have been added to the lineup: High Gain and Boutique. The fat sense of drive that's distinctive of vacuum tubes — and is characteristic of the Nutube — is alive and well. Painstaking attention has also been paid to the analog circuitry, perfectly replicating even the complex interaction between the components of a vacuum tube amp. Fast response and overpowering dynamics are also major features of the MV50 series.
MV50 High Gain, powerful & versatile high-gain tone
If you want the high-gain sound that's indispensable for modern music, the MV50 High Gain is the amp for you! Equipped with a MID CONTROL SWITCH that boosts or cuts the mid-frequency range, this amp gives you a versatile range, delivering edgy sounds with a boosted high and low end that are perfect for riffing or a thick lead sound.
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow