In Stock5 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: SE49
The Nektar SE49 USB MIDI controller keyboard has all the features you need to start making music with your computer. It is compatible with any MIDI music software, sports a full-size keyboard with velocity, includes all the performance controls you’d expect and even has Nektar DAW control features. Simply plug the supplied USB-cable in and go: Capture your ideas while they are fresh!
PLAY – THE ACTION
The keys are a keyboard controller’s most important feature. So we made sure that the SE49 has keys that are fun and expressive to play: Its synth-action keybed has 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys with a defined and firm feel. And as everyone has their own playing style and preferences, we have included a choice of 4 different velocity curves (plus 3 fixed ones) so you can adjust the keyboard response to your needs.
PERFORM – THE PERFORMANCE CONTROLS
No matter if you want to play a complex solo in the style of Herbie Hancock or are just trying to make an EDM wobble bass more lively by adding modulation: the SE49’s large Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels will get you there. They have a tight grip and offer just the right resistance. For piano-style sustain effects, you can connect a switch or pedal to the foot switch socket on the back of the SE49.BUTTON UP – THE CONTROLS
Four buttons and one MIDI-assignable fader to the left of the keys make the SE49 even more flexible: Shift the keyboard up or down -3/+4 octaves with multi-colored LED indicators showing the exact status. Or transpose the keys +/- 12 semitones with the transpose buttons right below.
These buttons can easily be reassigned to switch MIDI channel, change MIDI programs or select tracks and browse patches when DAW integration is active. Better still, pressing a key combination change the Octave and Transpose buttons function to send out MMC transport functions so you can activate start, stop and record directly from your keyboard.
CUSTOM MIDI ASSIGNMENTS
Take control a notch further: Most soft- and hardware products with MIDI have their parameters assigned to so-called MIDI CC messages. This lets you do cool things such as changing filter cutoff, panning, effects bypass or any other parameter that has a MIDI CC assigned to it from a hardware control on your SE49.
Simply set the MIDI Fader, Modulation Wheel or foot switch pedal to control the MIDI CC message you want. Your assignments are stored over power cycling, so next time you can continue where you left off right away.
- 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function* (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Connections: USB port (USB-powered),
1/4” TS jack foot switch input
- Weight & Dimensions: 80.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 2.2 kgs
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE49: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE49 MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card