Suhr Classic S Olympic White MN SSS
Includes Gig Bag
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: 01-CLS-0012
What we say:
At A Glance:
Suhr's Classic S carries all of the looks of a vintage instrument, while updating the hardware and playability for the modern musician. If you're looking for a versatile instrument that you'll never want to put down, then look no further.
Features We Love:
SSCII Hum-Cancelling System
Suhr's SSCII technology let's you play with all the classic tones of single coils, but without the noisy hum associated with them! No matter the switch position, if you're not hitting the strings the Suhr Classic S should remain silent like a humbucker.
S-S-S Pickup Combination
Vintage tones are at your disposal here, from funk to blues to classic rock. You can't go wrong with a set of single coils.
Give your sounds some extra character with dive bombs, warbles and flutters or a touch of subtle vibrato to add some colour to your playing.
- Classic looks with a modern edge. You'll be playing in style, but with all of the modern enhancements added such as locking tuners, humless single coil pickups, and an incredibly stable Gotoh 510 Tremolo System.
- With an S-S-S pickup configuration, you'll be able to nail the authentic single coil sounds of musicians such as Eric Clapton, Dave Gilmour and Jimi Hendrix to name a few!
- Suhr are known for the craftsmanship of their custom shop built instruments and the Classic series is no exception to this. High quality and incredible specs come as standard here.
Other Things To Consider:
- If you're looking to play heavier or more modern music, a single coil in the bridge might not nail the sound in your head, for that you'll need a humbucker, so why not try the Suhr Classic S in H-S-S configuration instead?
- Suhr Classic S Olympic White MN SSS
- Deluxe Gig Bag
|Neck Wood:||Tinted Maple|
|Neck Back Shape:||60's C Vintage Standard .810 - .930|
|Fingerboard Radius:||9"-12" Compound|
|Frets:||Medium Stainless Steel (.055"x.090")|
|Tuning Machines:||Suhr Locking|
|Bridge:||Gotoh 510 with steel block|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|