Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FG01016000010141000
What we say:
At A Glance
The left-handed Taylor GS Mini is a compact, versatile instrument. It is slightly smaller than the average acoustic but does it certainly not lack power! It is perfect for everyday use or for taking on the road.
Features We Love:
Mahogany is a popular hardwood that's loved for its weighty feel, rich low end and smooth high-end character.
Versatile Body Size
The scale length is 23 1/2 inches, making it a little smaller than a standard acoustic. This size lends it to a large variety of playing styles and makes it appealing to a great number of players.
- Full, powerful sound despite its slightly cut-down size
- Strong and lively tone with a slight natural compression
- High quality yet affordable
- Comfortable and compact size
- Works great as a travel guitar
- Taylor GS Mini Mahogany Left Handed
- Custom-made hard gig bag
|Fretboard||West African Ebony|
|Nut and Saddle||Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle|
|Tuners||Die Cast Chrome|
|Case||GS Mini Hard Bag|