Morley 20/20 Lead Wah
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: MTLW
What we say:
At A Glance:
20/20 Lead Wah by Morley has been designed to work perfectly with overdriven tones. Featuring a wide swoop, switchless activation, true-tone bypass buffer circuitry and Morley's signature electro-optical operation! Morley pedals have been engineered to be accurate, expressive and reliable, so if you're after a no-nonsense wah pedal for ripping guitar solos, this is the wah for you!
Features We Love:
The Lead Wah features a wide sweep that's suitable for most styles of playing, but this really makes your guitar scream when overdriven. This is one of the most extreme sounding wah pedals we've heard and we mean that in the best possible way!
The days of struggling to get the pedal pushed far enough forward to click the on switch are gone, simply step on the pedal activate it. Once you're finished, lift your foot off the pedal to bypass the effect. The pedal is also sprung so it will always return back to its neutral position ready for the next time you go to use it.
Morley's famous Electro-Optical design is a big part of why musicians love their pedals so much. Because there are no pots to wear out, the pedal is incredibly reliable and will last far longer than other wah pedals. It's not going to awkwardly squeak when you use it, it's not going to get grease over your gigbag and it's never going to seize up, it's just going work effortlessly every time you use it.
- Bring your solos to life!
- Morley pedals are loved for their incredibly reliable construction
- The pedal features a glow in the dark logo so it's easy to locate on dark stages
- The pedal is covered by Morley's Lifetime Warranty
Other Things To Consider:
Love this? Why not check out our other Morley wah pedals?
- Morley 20/20 Lead Wah
- Switchless, Optical Wah designed for High Gain with a Wide Sweep.
- Low End Boost when activated to add Presence and Juice up your Tone.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo