Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Manufacturer's ID: 09720118221
The American Acoustasonic™ Telecaster® embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage.
Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire – mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and our patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics. A smooth-playing mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. On stage the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
|Neck Shape||Deep C|
|Frets||20 Narrow Tall|
|Pickups||3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic|
|Controls||Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5 Way Switch|
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered|
|Bag||Deluxe Gig Bag|