Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Morley 20/20 Power Wah Volume
In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MTPWOV
What we say:
At A Glance:
So you've tried the competition, the obvious choice if you like... Now it's time for the equally history steeped Morley Wah. These guys don't even make many other effects boxes as wah is their bread and butter! The Morley 20/20 Power Wah and Volume pedal can be used for both your wah needs with a vintage tone and your volume swells, so a sort of two in one deal really. In a compact enclosure, these pedals won't take up as much space on your board as many other wah pedals will. This little yellow gem will put a real smile on your face.
Features We Love:
Wide Sweep and 20 db Clean Boost
The time has come. You're two bars away. The variation of tone from fully cocked to fully rocked is huge, so will really set you apart from the band when nailing that ripping solo!
Let's face it, wahs are always that big ol' pedal that we all struggle to find space for on our pedal boards. Morley has answered that calling by designing something not too small, but big enough to accommodate even the tallest, sweatiest, size 14 wearing guitarist giving the user the leverage needed and surrounding space for that ever important third flanger in the chain.
Morley proudly pioneered the optical wah which means that there are no components to wear out. This sophisticated tone control is built to last!
- Little, yellow, different.
- 20/20 buffer which prevents signal loss across the signal chain.
- Little LED on the top. Simple but effective, am I wah-ing or not?
- Morley 20/20 Power Wah Volume
- Switchable combination Optical Wah and Volume Pedal.
- Boost knob allows up to 20 db of clean boost in Wah mode.
- Smooth Audio Volume Taper.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- Silent switching to prevent pops and noise.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.