Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Friedman Brown Eye BE Mini Solid State Amp Head
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FRIEDMAN BE-MINI HEAD
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Brown Eye BE Mini Head takes the legendary Friedman tone and packs it into a compact head with an impressive 30 watts of power. For tone aficionados, Dave Friedman's name has long been associated with the best amps available. He is the man responsible for some of the best guitar sounds created, such as that of Jerry Cantrell and even Eddie Van Halen. Not everyone can afford to pay a four-figure sum for an amp though and Dave has recognised this, bringing his expertly voiced BE tone into the grasp of even more guitarists in search of the perfect riffing sound. It might look cute with its miniature design but just wait until you hear it!
Features We Love:
The BE Sound
The Friedman BE-100 Amplifier was a game changer. It took a classic British voiced high gain sound into new tonal territories, astounding guitarists the world over. The BE-OD Overdrive pedal built on its success and has become a mainstay on many pedalboards. The BE Mini Head is the next evolution of this fabled tone - taking it into home studios, writing sessions, professional recordings... anywhere you want really thanks to its compact size and lightweight design!
Cut and Tight Mini Toggles
Similar to the BE OD pedal, there are 6 pots allowing you to perfectly dial in the sound you require. One of the things that set the Mini Head apart is the addition of the Cut and Tight mini toggles. This allows for even more flexibility and has some huge benefits such as tailoring the tone to suit playing at lower volumes.
Onboard Effects Loop
This amp head might be mini in size but it is fully equipped. Spin it around and you'll find the FX Loop Send and Return. Perfect for connecting your delay and reverb pedals or even using its 30w power section in conjunction with other preamps!
- Legendary and authentic BE Friedman tone at an affordable price
- Small in size but HUGE in tone
- Ideal for home studios and practice sessions
- 30 watts of power
- Authentic Friedman High-Gain, British-Voiced Tones
- 30-watt Power Section is Ideal for Most Applications
- Inspired by the Friedman BE-100 Amplifier and BE-OD Overdrive Pedal
- Familiar Control Layout with Gain, Volume and Presence
- Cut and Tight Mini Toggles
- Onboard Series Effects Loop
- Signature Friedman BE Look and Style
- Compact Travel and Studio-Friendly Size
- Universal 24V Power Supply
- Dimensions: 9.5” (w) x 6.25” (d) x 5.25” (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs.