Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: 58501
Like the Iguana that’s malleable to its environment, blending into its surroundings for harmonious balance or standing out with vibrant confidence, the Polychrome Flanger is a uniquely colorful tool for adding modulated textures to songs.
The Polychrome is a true bypass, analog Flanger pulling in familiar layout controls from the Julia and Lillian. Dial in a wealth of colorful flange with the D-F-V (Dry, Flange, Vibrato) blend knob and the shape and voice switches. The Shape Switch lets you select from sine, triangle, or random LFO wave to modulate the delay line. The Voice Switch lets you select between two voices for the flanging effect. In the down position, the flanger is more traditional and full frequency. In the up position, you get a more complex and notched flange effect with less low end.
Like the other members of the Walrus Audio modulation family, the Polychrome has a blend knob. The D-F-V (Dry, Flange, Vibrato) knob lets you blend the dry and delayed signal from full dry at minimum (no effect), to traditional flange at noon to full pitch vibrato at maximum. Don’t sleep on the vibrato sounds in the Polychrome. Set the D-F-V knob to maximum, feedback to a minimum, and the voice switch up for some unique pitch vibrato.
Top-mounted input, output, and power jacks as well as soft switch relay bypassing make the Polychrome fit well on your board and ensure smooth operation for years to come.
- Analog Flanger
- Controls: Rate, Depth, Sweep, Feedback, D-F-V, Shape Switch, Voice Switch
- Select between 2 flange voices (traditional / complex & notched)
- Select between 3 LFO shapes: sine, triangle or random
- D-F-V (Dry-Flange-Vibrato) blends the dry and delayed signal
- From full-dry to traditional-flange to full-pitch-vibrato
- Rate knob sets LFO from super-slow 0.1 Hz to 8Hz
- Rate LED to preview LFO speed
- Depth knob determines width of filter sweep
- Sweep knob shifts frequency range: from deeper flange- to tight, more traditional-tones
- Feedback control to set subtle or more dramatic flanging effects
- Smart momenary bypass switch
- Top mounted Input & Output
- True Bypass design
- 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA minimum
- Power Supply not included
- Made in the USA