Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser
In Stock5 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Way Back Machine
Step on Zelzah, play one chord, and you’re instantly taken back to a world of classic phaser tones as they were always meant to sound, perfectly voiced, with tons of vibe. Vintage 4-stage and 6-stage phasing with controls that allow seamless transitions to vibrato, gorgeous flanging and chorus, and new sounds never heard before—all instantly musical with great tone all the way across every dial.
Two Effects At Once
Zelzah is actually two different phasers, side by side in one pedal. Zelzah’s 4-stage side gives you a wide array of classic tones ranging from phasing to vibrato and more, while the 6-stage side provides phasing, flanging, chorus, and all points in between. Dial in a chorus on one side and barber pole phaser on other, or a phaser on one side and tremolo on the other. Use the two sides independently or together in a variety of configurations. Zelzah may become the only modulation pedal you keep on your board.
Choose Your 4-Stage Phaser Sweep
The first Sweep mode is labeled “Classic” because this is the classic four stage phaser sweep we all know. In this Sweep mode, a single LFO with a warped triangle shape creates that familiar vintage sound.
Similar to the visual effect of a barber pole, the Barber sweep is a continuously rising or falling effect that is traditionally done with frequency shifters. In Zelzah, Strymon have used an arrangement of synchronized four stage phasers to produce the effect while maintaining the four stage sound.
Set the Sweep switch to Env and you’ve got a whole new pedal under your feet. Now the phaser responds to your picking like an envelope filter/auto-wah would, with the phaser sweep being dynamically controlled by your input signal, creating harmonically complex and very funky sounds.
- Two completely independent phasers which can run separately: in series, in parallel or split one 6-stage and one 4-stage phaser, independently accessible via their own footswitch and set of controls
- 6-stage phaser with continuous range from phasing to flanging to chorus, all with adjustable resonance
- 4-stage phaser with 3 sweep modes: Classic (traditional rise-and-fall LFO with voicings that change in character as the DEPTH knob is adjusted) barber (constantly rising LFO with +ve or -ve polarity) and envelope (touch sensitive env. phasing)
- Switchable instrument/ line level input (High impedance ultra-low noise discrete Class A JFET preamp) and selectable true or buffered bypass
- Dedicated 'Voice' control morphs between phasing and beautiful flanging, chorusing
- Switchable Mono/Stereo (TRS) input, discrete L+R stereo outputs
- EXP/MIDI: Connect a Strymon MiniSwitch for remote selection of a favorite setting, or a Strymon MultiSwitch Plus for access to 3 presets. Connect a MIDI controller to either a Strymon Conduit or a Strymon MIDI EXP cable for access to 300 preset locations.
- USB-C jack: connect to a computer to control via MIDI and to update firmware
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance 480MHz ARM Superscalar processor, 32-bit floating point processing, 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters mean top audio quality
- Dimensions: 4.5" deep x 7" wide x 1.75" tall (114.3 mm deep x 177.3 mm wide x 44.5 mm tall)
- Designed and built in the USA