Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
KMA Machines Logan Overdrive Pedal
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: KMA-LOGAN
What we say:
At A Glance:
The KMA Machines Logan is an overdrive pedal that's filled to the brim with features. KMA Machines wanted to build an overdrive pedal that would stand out from the crowd, and the Logan is result of over a year of design and implementation.
Features We Love:
We all know what overdrive pedals do, but the Logan takes a simple concept and executes it so well. With a perfectly balanced gain structure, it makes the Logan so responsive and with plenty of room for expression. This pedal covers so much ground, and is perfect for the Post Rock player to the Death Metal enthusiast.
If you're a multi-instrumentalist, composer or songwriter, the Logan isn't just a tool for electric guitar, you can configure this pedal to allow you to experiment with overdriven sounds on Bass, Drums, Synth and even Vocals.
This pedal is designed to withstand the rigours of heavy playing and gigging. The Logan uses an indestructible powder coated die-cast enclosure, so no matter how much abuse this pedal receives, it'll shrug it off with ease.
- Packed with Features
- Crisp, Responsive Sound
- Multiple Applications
- Solid Build
- 3-band Active EQ with adjustable middle frequency
- Middle footswitch to boost solos
- Expression Pedal input drives the middle frequencies for fast, wah-like sounds or long phaser-style filter sweeps
- Controls: Level, Drive, Mid C/B, Mid Frequency, Low, High
- Switches: Pre / Post Mids
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass, Mids
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Power adapter socket: Barrel connector socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Current consumption: 30 mA
- Powered with a 9 V DC power supply (Not Included)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 120 x 62 mm
- Weight: 400 g