Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Red Seven Amplification Chaos Theory Distortion Pedal
In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Red Seven Amplification Chaos Theory Distortion, can transform any single channel amp in to a 3 channel beast. A classic layout similar to most amplifiers, with 2 footswitches for on/off and boost you have a versatile pedal already. Compete with mini-toggle switches to add in a fatter tone and switch between modern and vintage sounds.
Features We Love:
Designed simply to function like most amps this pedal can be the footswitch companion to your rig. Use the familiar and simple controls to shape your tone and the footswitch to alternate between your dry overdriven and boost tone. This pedal can easily add an extra channel or even 2 to your existing rig.
Not content with basic controls Red Seven want to give you all the options possible. With this pedal you can easily switch between vintage and modern tones which shapes the mid frequencies from flat to scooped. The Fat and Normal toggle gives you two different gain structures as well so you can really tweak your tone to perfection.
All of this tone tweaking and boosting ability comes in a neat compact package that can easily find a home on your pedal board without too much trouble.
- 2 pedals in 1 with overdrive and boost
- Plenty of versatility
- Easily adds an extra level to your tone
- Volume: output volume control
- High: control for the high section of the EQ
- Middle: control for the mid section of the EQ
- Bass: control for the bass section of the EQ
- Gain: gain control
- Boost Gain: gain control for boost side
- Boost Level: boost level for boost side
- FAT/NORMAL: choose between two diferent structures of gain
- VINTAGE/MODERN: choose between two different shapes of mid frequencies, first one is flat and second one is scooped
- ON/OFF: on/off for the effect. Truebypass relay bases bypass
- BOOST: on/off for the boost side, which is dependent by the distortion side. If the pedal is in off mode, by turning on/off the boost side, nothing will happen.
- All RedSeven Amplification pedals shares the same INPUT/OUTPUT/ REMOTE/DC INPUT control layout.
- All RedSeven Amplification pedals must be powered with ONLY 9volts DC negative center, any other voltage could seriously damage the pedal.
- REMOTE JACK allows you to control your your RedSeven Amplification pedal with a simple TRS jack. You can turn on/ off the pedal with a latching control between R (ring) and S (sleeve) and select between mode I and mode 2 with a latching control between T (tip) and S (sleeve).