Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Jam Pedals Retrovibe Mk 2 Vibrato
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: RV
Comprised of photocells, a bulb, original NOS 2SC828 transistors and carbon comp resistors, the RetroVibe mk.2 delivers the majestic sounds of the best Uni-Vibe pedals from back in the day, but housed in a modern pedalboard-friendly enclosure and featuring standard 9V DC operation, internally lifted to 15V DC.
Choose between the Vibrato and Chorus settings and navigate from slow-rate wavy sounds all the way to fast Leslie-speaker effects!
Use it in conjunction with our EXP4 Expression pedal for real-time Speed control!
An added twist! We have incorporated an internal trimmer that affects the maximum intensity of the effect, but also dramatically manipulates the sound of the RetroVibe mk.2, all the while, maintaining the pedal’s true vintage character.
Roses are red violets are blue the RetroVibe’s purple and you’ll looove it too!
- DEPTH sets the effect amount in the dry signal
- SPEED sets the rate of the modulation
- Toggle-switch selects Chorus (C) and Vibrato (V) modes
- Internal trimmer sets the maximum intensity of the effect, but also dramatically manipulates the sound of the RetroVibe, all the while, maintaining the pedal’s true vintage character
- Expression pedal input for remote Speed control *Be advised that this only works with same spec expression pedals as Jam Pedal's EXP4
- True Bypass
- Works with 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Power consumption: 80 mA
- Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included): 12 x 9.5 x 3.4 cm / 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 350g / 0.77 lbs