Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Alexander Marshmallow Pitch Shifter / Modulator
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: AL-MRM
What we say:
At A Glance
The Alexander Marshmallow is a dual pitch shifting pedal with many fun possibilities. From subtle chorus style sounds through to high-pitched craziness, the Marshmallow can take your creativity into new realms. Exploring each of the various different modes is like starting a new adventure each time, with no idea where it will take you. With features such as Pitch Lock, you can use the Marshmallow for very specific purposes too. Basically, it can do a lot!
Features We Love:
Easy to access, the 6 available modes cover a lot of sounds. From Rand (dual pitch shift with random modulation) to Ring (dual pitch shift with auto panning) and Cloud (dual pitch shift with adjustable feedback), you'll find many enjoyable effects available at the press of a button.
This exclusive function allows the user to choose between 4 settings; Off, Chromatic, Major and Minor. Each ranges from -1 to +1 octave but with different scale/note locking.
The Marshmallow can be used with an external expression pedal, Neo Footswitch or MIDI controller to unlock even more performance options. A USB port is also on hand for MIDI control and firmware updates.
Who Is It For?
Anyone who likes to experiment with new sounds or wants a wide selection of different pitch shifting effects would love getting stuck into the Marshmallow.
- Many modes to choose from
- Controls can drastically change each sound
- Works just as well on bass as it does on guitar
- Six effects modes
- Four presets, expandable to 16 with a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- Neo Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- Ramp footswitch triggers Neo Morph settings
- Tune Lock feature quantizes pitch shifts to one of several scales
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI
- User-selectable dry path - analog or DSP
- Mono input
- Dual output (mix signal on tip, dry signal on ring)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 100mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5” H x W x D not including knobs