Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
BOSS GA-FC EX Foot Controller
In Stock2 Available
Order before 4PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: GA-FC EX
The GA-FC EX provides expanded foot control functionality for select BOSS amplifier models. It maintains the simple setup and intuitive workflow of the standard GA-FC while offering additional functions for greater performance flexibility.
More Power and Flexibility
The GA-FC EX builds on the standard GA-FC with several enhanced features. Status LEDs with two colors make it easier to see changes when switching. And along with two dedicated expression pedal jacks, there’s an additional control jack with a three-way mode selector. It allows you to connect a third expression pedal or use the GA-FC EX for expanded applications.
Enhanced Performance Control for Katana MkII Amps
The mode selector on the GA-FC EX opens up powerful control capabilities with supported Katana MkII models.
Double Your Footswitches
Set the mode switch to EXPAND and connect an additional GA-FC EX or a standard GA-FC for even more floor control. With twice the footswitches, you have instant access to all memories and effects at once.
Operate Two Amps
If you use two Katana MkII amps in your setup, FOOT CONTROL 2 mode is for you. Connect one GA-FC EX via two cables to select memories and effects on both amps, either together or independently.
The following BOSS amplifiers support all GA-FC EX features.
- Katana-Artist MkII
- Katana-Head MkII
- Katana-100 MkII
- Katana-100/212 MkII
The GA-FC EX can be used with following BOSS and Roland amplifiers that support the GA-FC Foot Controller, but only standard GA-FC control functions are available.
- BOSS Katana-100, Katana-100/212, Katana-Head and Katana Artist
- BOSS Nextone Special, Artist, and Stage
- BOSS Waza Tube Amp Expander
- BOSS Katana-210 Bass and Katana-110 Bass
- BOSS Acoustic Singer Pro and Live
- Roland Blues Cube Artist, Artist 212 and Tour
- Expanded GA-FC with enhanced functionality for select BOSS amplifiers
- Rugged metal chassis and six heavy-duty footswitches
- Control channel selection, effect on/off, and more
- Two-color LEDs for easy view of control status
- Two dedicated expression pedal jacks
- Additional control jack with three-way mode selector
- EXP PEDAL 3 mode for a third expression pedal
- FOOT CONTROL 2 mode for operating two amps at once
- EXPAND mode for adding another GA-FC EX or a GA-FC
- Works as a standard GA-FC controller with other amplifier models
- Connects with a single 1/4-inch TRS cable (included)—no power required
|Switch x 6, [MODE] switch
|CH 1--CH 4, PANEL, FUNCTION, CONTROL 1, CONTROL 1&2, CONTROL 2
|EXP PEDAL jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) x 2
|MODE jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
|FOOT CONTROL 1 jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
|392 (W) x 81 (D) x 49 (H) mm
|15-7/16 (W) x 3-3/16 (D) x 1-15/16 (H) inches
|2 lbs 4 oz
|Foot controller cable
|Options (sold separately)
|Expression Pedal (FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5)