Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 Valve Amp Head (Pre-Owned)
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
The TSL100’s three completely independent, footswitchable channels (Clean, Crunch and Lead) effectively give you three different classic amps in one casing. Each channel has its own controls for Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass. The Clean channel also has a Mid Boost switch, while the Crunch and Lead channels each have their own Tone Shift switches which ‘scoop’ out the mids.
At guitarguitar, we award our used gear a grade from 1-5 according to its overall condition, with 5 being the best.
This item was appraised as follows:
Grade 3 out of 5 - Unit has been used and shows evidence of its life in the form of small marks/ scuffs and other superficial wear and tear. Visible metal parts may be tarnished or cosmetically imperfect. The item functions as it should and has been play-tested.
Accessories Included with this item are as follows: Footswitch
We photograph each preowned item/instrument individually using a professional quality photography setup to make sure you see detailed, high resolution images which you can zoom into and explore. We take care to photograph any features, wear, tear or modifications you might want to see before you make the decision to buy.
All of our pre-owned electronics are covered by our 3 month warranty and have been inspected and play-tested before resale.
- 4 x EL34 output valves and 4 x ECC83 preamp valves
- Footswitchable Accutronics Spring Reverb with Dual controls (one for Clean, one for Crunch/Lead)
- Individual Presence controls and Deep switches for Clean and Crunch/Lead channels
- Two Parallel FX loops (footswitchable)
- XLR DI output featuring Marshall’s acclaimed speaker emulation, allowing direct connection to recording or PA mixing desks without the need for microphones or DI boxes
- A Power Amp Mute facility for silent recording via the built-in DI
- A ruggedly built, 5-way LED foot controller which gives you the ability to switch between the three individual channels, plus switch the Reverb and the two FX Loops on/off
- An innovative Virtual Power Reduction (VPR) switch which, when engaged, emulates the sound and feel of a 25 Watt valve power amp