Roland RH200S Stereo Headphones Silver
Manufacturer's ID: RH200S
What we say:
These professional grade monitor headphones deliver high quality sound with a good level of isolation.
The RH-200 headphones use copper-clad aluminium wire for the voice coils to make sure lots of signal gets conducted. The drivers are 40mm for good headroom and the magnets are made from lightweight and efficient Neodymium. The 'S' in the name simply refers to these being silver in colour.
When monitoring for long periods, comfort is as important as sound and these units are very easy on the ears. We think these are a great balance of price and performance.
SpecificationRoland’s RH-200 Headphones deliver the power, comfort and accuracy needed for a variety of personal monitoring needs. With 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire) voice coils, these professional headphones offer the clarity and sonic accuracy needed for mixing and silent practice. The RH-200 includes a gold-plated 1/8-inch stereo connector with 1/4-inch adapter, plus a high-quality cable with built-in strain relief.
- Professional stereo headphones with exceptional clarity and accuracy
- Adjustable, lightweight design provides superior sound isolation and comfort
- High-power capacity with 40mm drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- 180º rotating ear pieces for single-ear monitoring
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1,600 mW
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 65 O
- Cord: 11' (3.4 m) coiled cable
- Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated)
- Accessories: Plug adaptor (to 1/4 inch phone plug)
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow