Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver Programmable
In Stock3 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: Bass Driver
Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves -- to go!
- Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
- Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
- Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
- While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size is 7.25”L x 5”W x 2”H.
- Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
- Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.