Available to Order
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: DR3
What we say:
BOSS have been pioneers of the hardware drum machine for decades. Their Dr Rhythm series is a long-running and familiar family of products designed for a variety of uses: practice, writing, using in recordings and even plugging into PA systems and using live!
This DR-3 is a more compact, portable machine with plenty of great sounds, both realistic and synthetic. As sister brand to Roland, creators of the iconic-sounding TR-808 drum machine, they know a thing or two about handling automated percussion! The sounds on here are fantastic, it's easy to program and it has enough outputs to allow you a degree of flexibility in how you use it. You ca also run this unit on batteries or a power supply. The DR-3 is always going to be a useful addition to your creative arsenal.
SpecificationWith the DR-3 Dr. Rhythm, guitarists and songwriters can add incredible-sounding drums to their music. This ultra-affordable drum machine includes some of BOSS’ best acoustic and electronic drum kits and a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3’s Rhythm Progressions and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. And with Total Sound Control, you can tweak your kits to perfection.
- BOSS’ most affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
- Realistic drum, percussion and bass sounds with velocity- sensitive pads
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
User Style: 100, Preset Style: 100 * 11 patterns for a style
User: 100, Song Length: Max. 250 patterns for a song
TSC (Total Sound Control)
Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8 Preset Patch: 8, User Patch: 8
Drum and perc: 120, Bass: 12
96 per quater note
20 to 260 bpm
Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
Output Jack: L, R (RCA Phono type), L(PHONES), R(MONO) (1/4-inch phone type), Foot Switch Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type), MIDI IN Connector, DC IN (AC Adaptor Jack)
DC9V: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
* Expected battery life under continuous use: approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
AC Adaptor: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31
Size and Weight
1 lbs. 10 oz.