These professional grade monitor headphones deliver high quality sound with a good level of isolation. The RH-300 headphones use the same advanced materials and construction as th... read more
Share this product
Manufacturer's ID: RH-300
What we say:
These professional grade monitor headphones deliver high quality sound with a good level of isolation.
The RH-300 headphones use the same advanced materials and construction as the RH-200: copper-clad aluminium wire for the voice coils to make sure lots of signal gets conducted, 40mm drivers for good headroom and magnets made from lightweight and efficient Neodymium. The driver is a newly developed design to allow for a wider frequency response and stereo image.
When monitoring for long periods, comfort is as important as sound and these units are very easy on the ears. We think these are a great choice for discerning listeners. The aluminium panels on the outside housing mean they look as good as they sound, too.
SpecificationRoland’s top-of-the-line headphones for the ultimate in sound quality, appearance, and performance.
- Optimized headphones with flat, accurate sound quality for the latest electronic digital musical instruments
- Newly developed 45mm driver with neodymium magnet offers full dynamic range and stable output, even on large input surges
- Able to reproduce fast attack transients, such as those from Fantom-X high-resolution piano, V-Drums, etc.
- Classy appearance with aluminum housing plate. Soft earpad provides comfortable listening for prolonged periods
- OFC 3.4m straight cable with converter plug for 1/4" or mini jacks
- Type of Construction: Closed type ; dynamic
- Driver: 45mm in diameter ; neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity: 101dB/mW
- Maximum Input: 1600mW
- Frequency Responce: 10 - 25,000Hz
- Cord: 11'(3.4m)/OFC litz wire
- Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated) /Plug adapter (Mini plug ---> 1/4inch phone plug )
- Accessories: Carrying pouch